St. Joe Corporation (JOE): Today's Featured Real Estate Loser
The real estate industry closed the day up 2.5%. American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP), NTS Realty Holdings Limited Partnership (NLP), MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH), and IFM Investments (CTC) were all decliners today within the real estate industry with St. Joe Corporation (JOE) being today's featured real estate loser. St. Joe Corporation fell 11 cents (-0.7%) to $14.69 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 980,355 shares of St. Joe Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 568,800 shares. The St. Joe Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Rural Land Sales, and Forestry. St. Joe Corporation has a market cap of $1.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are down 32.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates St. Joe as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its unimpressive growth in net income and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full St. Joe Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV