Hastings Entertainment Inc. (HAST): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Loser
The specialty retail industry closed the day up 3.3%. Bluefly Inc (BFLY), Hollywood Media Corporation (HOLL), Sport Chalet Inc (SPCHB), and Dover Saddlery Inc (DOVR) were all decliners today within the specialty retail industry with Hastings Entertainment Inc (HAST) being today's featured specialty retail loser. Hastings Entertainment Inc fell 7 cents (-3.5%) to $1.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 23,002 shares of Hastings Entertainment Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18,200 shares. Hastings Entertainment, Inc. operates as a multimedia entertainment retailer. Hastings Entertainment Inc has a market cap of $16.2 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 69.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Hastings Entertainment as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally weak debt management.
- You can view the full Hastings Entertainment Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV