BroadVision Inc. (BVSN): Today's Featured Internet Loser
The internet industry closed the day up 3.7%. EasyLink Services International Corporation (ESIC), LiveDeal Inc (LIVE), eDiets.com Inc (DIET), and eDiets.com Inc (DIETD) were all decliners today within the internet industry with BroadVision Inc (BVSN) being today's featured internet loser. BroadVision Inc fell 58 cents (-6.5%) to $8.41 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 47,499 shares of BroadVision Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 17,800 shares. BroadVision, Inc. develops, markets, and supports enterprise portal applications. The company's applications enable companies to unify their e-business infrastructure and conduct interactions and transactions with employees, partners, and customers through a personalized self-service model. BroadVision Inc has a market cap of $44 million and is part of the technology sector. Shares are down 21.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates BroadVision as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full BroadVision Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV