- A competitive auction process to determine customer rates
- A non-bypassable stability charge provided to the utility from 2012 to 2014
- Duke Energy Ohio must transfer its generating assets to an affiliate by Dec. 31, 2014, to encourage competition
- Duke Energy Ohio can continue supporting economic growth and job creation within its service territory
- Funding for low income families to support weatherization programs and fuel fund assistance.
Duke Energy Ohio Reaches Agreement On Electric Security Plan
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.