NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
HealthSpring Inc. rose 33.7 percent to $53.71.
SemGroup Corp. rose 20.0 percent to $28.27.
Schweitzer Mauduit International Inc. rose 19.2 percent to $70.98.Silvercorp Metals Inc. rose 18.5 percent to $9.62. USG Corp. rose 15.6 percent to $9.69. Kemet Corp. rose 15.2 percent to $8.95. Fusion-io Inc. rose 14.6 percent to $30.32. MI Homes Inc. rose 13.7 percent to $7.37. Meritor Inc. rose 12.4 percent to $9.14. Titan International Inc. rose 11.9 percent to $21.35.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV