HOUSTON, Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron (NYSE: CAM) today announced it has closed on its purchase of LeTourneau Technologies Drillings Systems and Offshore Products divisions from Joy Global Inc. (NASDAQ: JOYG) for approximately $375 million in cash.
Cameron Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to add LeTourneau Technologies' talented people and its products to the Cameron organization, and we look forward to moving ahead with the integration process."
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
Website: www.c-a-m.comSOURCE Cameron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV