Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON) will announce results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011, on Thursday, November 3, 2011, after market close. The company will also hold a conference call for investors and analysts on Thursday, November 3, 2011, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Interested parties can listen to the call via live webcast on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website at http://www.echelon.com. To access the live call, dial 800-901-5241 in North America or 617-786-2963 outside of North America, and provide the participant pass code 10011880. An archived replay of the webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Echelon website approximately two hours following the end of the call.
About Echelon Corporation
Echelon Corporation (NASDAQ: ELON) is the world's leading open-standard
energy control networking company. Echelon technologies connect more
than 35 million homes, 300,000 buildings and 100 million devices to the
smart grid, and help customers save 20% or more on their energy usage.
With more than 20 years of experience in energy control, Echelon
delivers a wide range of innovative solutions to commercial and electric
utility customers. More information about Echelon can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV