MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Chyron (Nasdaq: CHYR) announced today that its President and Chief Executive Officer, Michael Wellesley-Wesley, will present at Houlihan Lokey's 2011 Technology, Media, Telecom & Gaming Conference on Thursday, October 27, 2011, at 10:20 a.m. Eastern Time, at the Grand Hyatt in New York City.
To hear a live webcast of Chyron's presentation, please visit http://www.hl.com/conference/tmt2011/live/. Those wishing to access the webcast should register at least 5 minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure timely access.
If you are interested in having a 1x1 meeting with Chyron management, please send an email to: TMTGConference1x1@HL.com to arrange a meeting at the conference.About Chyron As the pioneer of graphics as a service for all digital video media, Chyron (NASDAQ: CHYR) continues to define the world of digital and broadcast graphics with Web, mobile, HD, 3D, and newsroom integration solutions. Winner of numerous awards, including two Emmy® Awards, Chyron has proved itself as the undisputed leader in the industry with advanced graphics offerings that include Chyron's Axis World Graphics online content creation software and order management system, on-air graphics systems, clip servers, channel branding, and graphics asset management solutions. More information about Chyron products and services is available on the company websites: www.chyron.com and www.axisgraphics.tv. The company's investor relations information is at www.chyron.com via the "Investors" link. SOURCE Chyron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV