- Consolidated sales totaled $17.1 million, up 21% from $14.1 million in the third quarter of 2010.
- Operating income increased 76% to $2.1 million, from $1.2 million in last year’s third quarter.
- Net income came to $1.6 million or $0.22 per diluted share, an increase of 65% from $948,000 or $0.14 per diluted share in the year-earlier period.
- Cash and marketable securities totaled $26.6 million at the end of the third quarter, up $2.7 million from $23.9 million at the end of this year’s second quarter.
Record Sales Of Inspection Systems Drive CyberOptics Corporation’s 21% Improvement In Third Quarter Revenues
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.