RightNow’s 2011 Global Summit Series Kicks Off October 24, Powering Brands With Transformative Customer Experience Strategies
The RightNow (NASDAQ:RNOW) 2011 Global Summit Series kicks off in the Americas on October 24 -26 at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs. Summit 2011 Europe will be held October 31-November 2 at the Celtic Manor, UK and Summit 2011 APAC will run from November 8-10 at the QT Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia.
These events are designed to help brands create transformative customer experience strategies using RightNow CX, the customer experience suite. Each event will kick off with a keynote address by RightNow CEO and founder, Greg Gianforte, “The Future of Customer Experience,” and will feature main stage presentations by several customer experience visionaries including Yahoo!, American Express, Sirius XM Radio, Match.com, KLM, Gartner, Office Depot, Nikon and Virgin Mobile Australia.
“A cohesive customer experience strategy has emerged as the most critical component to keeping customers happy and to earning new customers. Today, consumers are more empowered than ever before. This alone requires a transformative customer experience approach. The 2011 RightNow Summit promises to deliver strategies to help businesses stake out winning positions on the customer experience battlefield.”
Jason Mittelstaedt, chief marketing officer, RightNowDynamic Keynotes The RightNow 2011 Global Summit keynote series will cover tactics that help brands extend competitive advantage and modernize their customer experience strategies. Highlights include: Americas
- “Customer Experience Expert Interview with Yahoo!,” Manish Sinha, vice president of global customer care, Yahoo!
- “American Express: A Relationship-Driven Approach to Service,” Tammy Weinbaum, senior vice president and general manager for the American Express Service Centers in Phoenix and Salt Lake City
- “Customer Experience Showcase” hosted by Michael Maoz, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner Research with Michael Moore, vice president of call center and sales operations, Sirius XM Radio, Michele Watson, vice president of global customer care, Match.com and Rob Zwerink, director of e-Development, KLM
- “The Constant Connection,” Russell Stephens, head of customer channels, New Zealand Post
- “The Journey to Exceptional Customer Experiences, and Why it will Never End!,” Alexander Jaross, senior manager, telesales & customer service Europe, Office Depot
- “‘Customer Centric’ Customer Experience,” Richard Wessen, manager, marketing systems Europe, Nikon
- “The Customer Experience in a World of Social Media Revolution,” Ed Thompson, distinguished analyst, Gartner
- “Taking the Effort Out of Service,” Bill Hopkins, operations director, thetrainline.com
- “Customer Showcase: NZ Post and Virgin Mobile,” Nick Fox, general manager customer experience, New Zealand Post Ltd and Amanda O'Donnell, head of customer experience, Virgin Mobile Australia
- “When 1+1 = "More" - How Multi-Channel Customer Service Can Transform the Experience of Your Customers,” Michael Maoz, vice president and distinguished analyst, Gartner
- “Voice as a Key Element of the Customer Experience,” Michael Bishop, director, SmartSpeak
- “The Service Experience from the Customer's Point of View,” Greg Oxton, executive director, The Consortium for Service Innovation
- “Customer Showcase: The Buzz Insurance and Becker Professional Education (DeVry),” Boru Kagho, head of eCommerce, The Buzz Insurance and Sarah Blocker, manager, RightNow Systems, Becker Professional Education/DeVry University
- “Becoming the Customer Experience Champion,” Brian Curran, vice president customer experience strategy, RightNow
- Visit the RightNow Events page to register
- View Summit 2011 events agenda and breakout sessions
- Learn more about the venues
- Watch this video to find out why RightNow employees love these events
- Subscribe to the CX Blog for executive, customer and partner customer experience insights
- Follow @RightNowNews and the hash tag #RNOW to participate in LIVE conversations from the event
- Join us on Facebook for real time event updates and pictures
- Tune in to the live stream
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV