- The pending contribution of its SemStream ®, L.P. business into NGL Energy Partners LP which is expected to enhance SemGroup's investment in natural gas liquids, create additional opportunities for growth and strengthen SemGroup's financial profile through increased earnings;
- Increasing capacity at its gas processing facilities in northern Oklahoma; and
- The planned Master Limited Partnership reorganization which is intended to provide a more tax-efficient entity that will be well positioned to create additional value through organic growth projects and acquisitions.
SemGroup Rejects Unsolicited Acquisition Proposal By Plains All American Pipeline
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.