NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- New Jersey Resources Corporation (NYSE:NJR) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $47.51, above its previous 52-week high of $47.45 with 165,381 shares traded as of three p.m. ET. Average volume has been 242,300 shares over the past 30 days. New Jersey has a market cap of $1.9 billion and is part of the utilities sector and utilities industry. Shares are up 5.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. New Jersey Resources Corporation provides retail and wholesale energy services. It operates in two segments, Natural Gas Distribution and Energy Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, equal to the average utilities industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your NJR trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about NJR
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV