Elizabeth Arden Reaches New 52-Week High (RDEN)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Elizabeth Arden (Nasdaq:RDEN) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $34.66, above its previous 52-week high of $34.62 with 100,369 shares traded as of 1:16 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 225,400 shares over the past 30 days. Elizabeth Arden has a market cap of $969 million and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. Shares are up 47.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Elizabeth Arden, Inc., a beauty products company, engages in the manufacture, distribution, marketing, and sale of fragrances, skin care, and cosmetic products to retailers and other outlets worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.7, equal to the average consumer non-durables industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your RDEN trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV