Harwood Feffer LLP Announces Investigation Of RightNow Technologies Inc.
Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com) is investigating potential claims against the board of directors of RightNow Technologies, Inc. (“RightNow” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: RNOW) concerning the proposed acquisition of the Company by Oracle Corp. (“Oracle”) in a transaction valued at $1.5 billion.
On October 24, 2011, RightNow announced that it had entered into an agreement to be acquired by Oracle for $43.00 per share. RightNow, based upon its recent financial reports and expected Third Quarter earnings, is properly valued at a higher per share price than that being offered by Oracle.
Our investigation concerns whether the board of directors has breached its fiduciary duties by failing to adequately shop the Company and whether the board undertook a fair process and obtained fair consideration for RightNow stockholders.
Harwood Feffer has been representing individual and institutional investors for many years, serving as lead counsel in numerous cases in federal and state courts. Please visit the Harwood Feffer LLP website ( http://www.hfesq.com) for more information about the firm.If you own RightNow shares and wish to discuss this matter with us, or have any questions concerning your rights and interests with regard to this matter, please contact: Robert I. Harwood, Esq.Matthew M. Houston, Esq.Benjamin Sachs-MichaelsHarwood Feffer LLP488 Madison AvenueNew York, New York 10022Phone Numbers: (877) 935-7400(212) 935-7400Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWebsite: http://www.hfesq.com Attorney Advertising. © 2011 Harwood Feffer LLP. The law firm responsible for this advertisement is Harwood Feffer LLP ( www.hfesq.com). Prior results do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to any future matter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV