NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Whole Foods Market (Nasdaq:WFM) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $73.38, above its previous 52-week high of $73.33 with 417,444 shares traded as of 11:26 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 2.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Whole Foods Market has a market cap of $12.6 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 40.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Whole Foods Market, Inc. engages in the ownership and operation of natural and organic food supermarkets. The company offers produce, seafood, grocery, meat and poultry, bakery, prepared foods and catering, coffee and tea, nutritional supplements, and vitamins. The company has a P/E ratio of 38.5, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 38.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your WFM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about WFM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV