Cooper Standard Board Discontinues Evaluation Of Possible Sale Of Company
NOVI, Mich., Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc. (OTCBB: COSH) (the "Company"), the parent company of Cooper Standard Automotive, previously announced that its Board of Directors commenced a process to evaluate various strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value, including, but not limited to, the possible sale of the Company. Based upon current market conditions, the Board of Directors of the Company has decided to discontinue its evaluation of a possible sale of the Company, but will continue to review opportunities to enhance shareholder value.
About Cooper Standard Cooper Standard, headquartered in Novi, Mich., is a leading global supplier of systems and components for the automotive industry. Products include body sealing systems, fluid handling systems and anti-vibration systems. Cooper Standard employs approximately 21,000 people globally and operates in 19 countries around the world. For more information, please visit the company's website at www.cooperstandard.com.
Forward-Looking Statements This news release includes forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements may involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause actual results to differ materially from those projected, stated or implied, depending on many factors.SOURCE Cooper-Standard Holdings Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV