Straten Consulting's IDoc Medic Certified As Powered By SAP NetWeaver®
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Straten Consulting today announced its IDoc Medic (version 1.2) has achieved SAP certification as powered by the SAP NetWeaver® technology platform. The solution has been proven to integrate with SAP® solutions, providing a customizable, user-friendly, single-cycle IDoc error-handling solution that allows single-cycle error handling of IDocs.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center has certified that IDoc Medic has achieved powered by SAP NetWeaver status as an ABAP™ programming language add-on for SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.0 and the SAP ERP 6.0 Application Server.
"We are excited to announce the successful certification of IDoc Medic as powered by SAP NetWeaver," said Jens Straten, President. " IDoc Medic is a highly desired software solution that makes it quick and easy to address errors in IDocs."
As a result of the certified integration, IDoc Medic provides powerful IDoc error-handling functionality, such as custom error messages, integrated background processing, the ability to add / remove a logical group of segments (e.g. line items), and error queue prioritization. IDoc Medic helps SAP® solution customers to streamline their IDoc error-handling processes.For more information on IDoc Medic, please visit http://idoc-medic.stratenconsulting.com. About Straten Consulting Founded in 2007, Straten Consulting is a San Jose, California-based, privately held company that specializes in the design and development of innovative software solutions in support of SAP applications. For more information on our products and services, please call us at 831-515-8738. Contact:831-515-8738 email@example.com This press release was issued through eReleases(R). For more information, visit eReleases Press Release Distribution at http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Straten Consulting
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV