Gibraltar Industries (NASDAQ: ROCK), a leading manufacturer and distributor of products for building and industrial markets, announced today that it expects to release its third-quarter 2011 financial results after the close of the market on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 and a conference call to discuss the results will be webcast live on Thursday, November 3 at 9:00 a.m. ET. Hosting the call will be Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Brian J. Lipke, President and Chief Operating Officer Henning N. Kornbrekke, and Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Kenneth W. Smith.
Those who wish to listen to the conference call should visit the Investor Info section of the Company’s website at www.gibraltar1.com. The call also may be accessed by dialing (877) 407-5790 or (201) 689-8328. For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a webcast replay will be available on the Company’s website for one year.
Gibraltar Industries is a leading manufacturer and distributor of building products, focused on residential and nonresidential repair and remodeling, as well as construction of industrial facilities and public infrastructure. The Company generates more than 80% of its sales from products that hold the #1 or #2 positions in their markets, and serves customers across the U.S. and throughout the world from 36 facilities in 19 states, Canada, England and Germany. Gibraltar’s strategy is to grow organically by expanding its product portfolio and penetration of existing customer accounts, while broadening its market and geographic coverage through the acquisition of companies with leadership positions in adjacent product categories. Comprehensive information about Gibraltar can be found on its website at http://www.gibraltar1.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV