SHANGHAI, Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Lodging Group, Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT) (the "Company"), a leading and high-growth economy hotel chain operator in China, today announced that it will hold its 2011 annual general meeting of shareholders at No. 2266, Hongqiao Road, Changning District, Shanghai, People's Republic of China on December 8, 2011 at 10 a.m., local time. Holders of record of ordinary shares of the Company at the close of business on October 25, 2011 are entitled to notice of, and to vote at, the annual general meeting or any adjournment or postponement thereof. Holders of the Company's American depositary shares ("ADSs") who wish to exercise their voting rights for the underlying ordinary shares must act through the depositary of the Company's ADS program, Citibank, N.A.
The notice of the annual general meeting, which sets forth the resolutions to be submitted to shareholder approval at the meeting, is available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://ir.htinns.com.
About China Lodging Group, Limited
China Lodging Group, Limited is a leading economy hotel chain operator in China. The Company provides business and leisure travelers with high-quality, and conveniently-located hotel products under three brands, namely, HanTing Seasons Hotel, HanTing Express Hotel, and HanTing Hi Inn. The Company' ADSs, each of which represents four ordinary shares, are currently trading on the NASDAQ Global Market under the symbol "HTHT." For more information about the Company, please visit http://ir.htinns.com.Contact Information Ida YuInvestor Relations ManagerTel: 86 (21) 6195 9561Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://ir.htinns.com SOURCE China Lodging Group, Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV