PARAMUS, New Jersey, October 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --
Ceragon Networks Ltd. (NASDAQ: CRNT), the premier wireless backhaul specialist, today announced the release of FibeAir® IP-10Q, a high-density, wireless backhaul solution optimized for Ethernet & IP/MPLS aggregation networks. Designed to provide up to 4 Gbps of traffic, and support up to four carriers in a single rack unit, the high-density FibeAir IP-10Q enables operators to deliver high network availability, low latency and low jitter. FibeAir IP-10Q will be unveiled at 4G World in Chicago on October 24-27 at Ceragon's booth #924.
Built for 3G, 4G/LTE, converged and private networks, FibeAir IP-10Q features industry advanced traffic optimization technologies, enabling an ultra-high capacity, flexible and cost-optimized wireless packet backhaul solution. Its innovative frame cut-through technology also provides extremely low latency for delay-sensitive applications, with up to 70% reduction in frame delay compared to other available solutions. The device enables operators to meet strict subscriber service level agreement (SLA) requirements through its no single point of failure (SPoF) design, and is optimized for migration from SONET/SDH aggregation networks to packet networks. This enables easy upgrade for legacy multi-carrier wireless systems with the flexibility of maintaining radio units, antennas and cabling."As 4G/LTE networks rollout intensifies, operators must be ready to deal with the oncoming flood of data across their entire network," said Hagai Zyss, EVP and GM of Short-Haul Solutions Group at Ceragon Networks. "The FibeAir IP-10Q offers operators the end-to-end wireless backhaul capacity management necessary to build out tomorrow's aggregation networks. This newest device in the FibeAir IP-10 series provides even more ways to tailor backhaul solutions and increase network scalability to match our customers' needs and reduce their dependency on fiber." Key Features for Service Providers:
- Highest possible capacity and efficiency at any channel bandwidth
- Up to 1 Gbps of IP traffic on a single radio channel
- High radio density - up to 4 carriers in 1 radio unit with built-in redundancy
- Optimized for Ethernet & IP/MPLS aggregation networks
- Enhanced compression technology for capacity acceleration
- Seamless replacement path of existing network elements and easy upgrade from multi-carrier systems
- Network Management System (NMS) with full FCAPS including end-to-end Ethernet service management
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV