SHANGHAI, Oct. 24, 2011 /PRNewswire-Asia-FirstCall/ -- China Lodging Group, Limited (NASDAQ: HTHT) ("China Lodging Group" or the "Company"), a leading and high-growth economy hotel chain operator in China, today announced the resignation of Chang Su, Chief Operating Officer, who is leaving due to personal reasons, effective November 25, 2011. Mr. Su will continue to serve as a consultant to the Company following his resignation.
Mr. Qi Ji, Executive Chairman of China Lodging Group, commented, "Chang joined the Company in January 2011. In the past 10 months, Mr. Su led several improvement initiatives to the hotel operations. I appreciate his contributions and wish him well in his future endeavors."
In an effort to create a more efficient management structure, upon Mr. Su's resignation, the Company does not plan to fill the position of Chief Operating Officer in the near term.
About China Lodging Group, LimitedChina Lodging Group, Limited is a leading and high-growth economy hotel chain operator in China. The Company provides business and leisure travelers with high-quality, and conveniently-located hotel products under three brands, namely, HanTing Seasons Hotel, HanTing Express Hotel, and HanTing Hi Inn. As of June 30, 2011, the Company had 516 hotels and 58,786 rooms in 80 cities across China. Contact Information Ida YuInvestor Relations ManagerTel: 86 (21) 6195 9561Email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://ir.htinns.com SOURCE China Lodging Group, Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV