BOSTON (TheStreet) -- Investors are stuck in a no-man's land in which credit crisis 2.0 is capsizing a shaky global economy.
Every region of the world and asset class has its share of woes, from emerging markets to bonds, a condition that's unnerving American investors already wracked with worry over high unemployment.
For some enlightenment, watch the earnings reports this week from Amazon.com (AMZN) and UPS (UPS). No other two companies will offer as much information about the health of the consumer-oriented U.S. economy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV