LAS VEGAS, Oct. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today announced that it has completed its offer to exchange all of its outstanding $500 million aggregate principal amount of 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 for new 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The exchange offer expired at 5 p.m. New York City time on October 18, 2011 (such time and date, the "expiration date"). As of the expiration date, 100% of the 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 were validly tendered and accepted for exchange.
The exchange offer was made pursuant to a registration rights agreement entered into by Boyd Gaming Corporation when it originally issued the securities in November 2010.This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to exchange, nor a solicitation of an offer to exchange, any securities. The exchange offer was made only pursuant to a prospectus for the exchange offer, dated September 15, 2011, and related letter of transmittal, which were filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV