LAS VEGAS, Oct. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Boyd Gaming Corporation (NYSE: BYD) today announced that it has completed its offer to exchange all of its outstanding $500 million aggregate principal amount of 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 for new 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 that have been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
The exchange offer expired at 5 p.m. New York City time on October 18, 2011 (such time and date, the "expiration date"). As of the expiration date, 100% of the 9 1/8% Senior Notes due 2018 were validly tendered and accepted for exchange.
The exchange offer was made pursuant to a registration rights agreement entered into by Boyd Gaming Corporation when it originally issued the securities in November 2010.This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to exchange, nor a solicitation of an offer to exchange, any securities. The exchange offer was made only pursuant to a prospectus for the exchange offer, dated September 15, 2011, and related letter of transmittal, which were filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Boyd Gaming Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV