Berry Petroleum Company (NYSE: BRY), will announce on Thursday, October 27, 2011, before the market opens, financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011 and will hold a conference call on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 11:00 a.m. ET (9:00 a.m. MT) to discuss those results.
The call may be accessed in the United States by dialing 866-804-6922 with passcode 53519032 or outside the United States by dialing 857-350-1668 with passcode 53519032.
This call is being webcast by Thomson Reuters and can also be accessed at Berry’s web site at www.bry.com. Individual investors can also listen to the call through Thomson Reuter's individual investor center at www.earnings.com and institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Reuter's password-protected event management site, at www.streetevents.com.
A digital replay of the call will be available through November 3, 2011 by dialing 888-286-8010 with passcode 82827891 or you may visit Berry’s web site at www.bry.com for an archived webcast.About Berry Petroleum Company Berry Petroleum Company is a publicly traded independent oil and gas production and exploitation company. The Company uses its web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding the Company is routinely posted on and accessible at http://www.bry.com/index.php?page=investor.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV