Xinyuan Real Estate Co. Ltd. (XIN): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Loser
The industrial goods sector closed the day up 2.2%. Wuhan General Group Inc (WUHN), American Defense Systems Inc (EAG), Cleantech Solutions International Inc (CLNT), and India Globalization Capital Inc (IGC) were all decliners today within the industrial goods sector with Xinyuan Real Estate (XIN) being today's featured industrial goods loser. Xinyuan Real Estate fell one cent (-0.6%) to $1.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 129,086 shares of Xinyuan Real Estate exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 258,700 shares. Xinyuan Real Estate Co. Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, engages in residential real estate development in China. Xinyuan Real Estate has a market cap of $133 million and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 2.5, above the average materials & construction industry P/E ratio of 1.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 33.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Xinyuan Real Estate as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and attractive valuation levels. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full Xinyuan Real Estate Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV