The media industry closed the day up 2.2%. Seven Arts Entertainment Inc (SAPX), SearchMedia Holdings (IDI), Ku6 Media (KUTV), and Dex One (DEXO) were all decliners today within the media industry with QuinStreet Inc (QNST) being today's featured media loser. QuinStreet Inc fell 5 cents (-0.4%) to $11.30 on light volume. Throughout the day, 35,268 shares of QuinStreet Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 379,800 shares. QuinStreet, Inc. operates as a vertical marketing and media online company in the United States and internationally. It provides direct marketing services, including the delivery of leads or paid clicks; and hosted solution and related services for clients in the direct selling industry. QuinStreet Inc has a market cap of $540.7 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.7, equal to the average media industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 40.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates QuinStreet as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and poor profit margins.
- You can view the full QuinStreet Ratings Report.
- Use our media section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about QNST
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV