1-800 Flowers.com Inc. (FLWS): Today's Featured Specialty Retail Loser
The specialty retail industry closed the day up 1.7%. Lentuo International Inc (LAS), EZCorp Inc (EZPW), Golfsmith International Holdings Inc (GOLF), and Bluefly Inc (BFLY) were all decliners today within the specialty retail industry with 1-800 Flowers.com Inc (FLWS) being today's featured specialty retail loser. 1-800 Flowers.com Inc fell 15 cents (-5.7%) to $2.50 on average volume. Throughout the day, 186,639 shares of 1-800 Flowers.com Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 148,400 shares. 1-800-Flowers.com, Inc. together with its subsidiaries, operates as a florist and gift retailer in the United States. 1-800 Flowers.com Inc has a market cap of $70.3 million and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.6, equal to the average specialty retail industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 4.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates 1-800 Flowers.com as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and revenue growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company has not been very careful in the management of its balance sheet.
- You can view the full 1-800 Flowers.com Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV