Active Power Inc. (ACPW): Today's Featured Utilities Loser
The utilities sector closed the day up 1.7%. Were all decliners today within the utilities sector with Active Power Inc (ACPW) being today's featured utilities loser. Active Power Inc fell 2 cents (-1.7%) to $1.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 156,681 shares of Active Power Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 582,400 shares. Active Power, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets critical power quality solutions. Active Power Inc has a market cap of $95.4 million and is part of the utilities industry. Shares are down 52.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TheStreet Ratings rates Active as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its poor profit margins, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Active Ratings Report.
- Use our utilities section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV