NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Staar Surgical (Nasdaq:STAA) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $9.68, above its previous 52-week high of $9.63 with 328,010 shares traded as of four p.m. ET. Average volume has been 366,800 shares over the past 30 days. Staar Surgical has a market cap of $329.9 million and is part of the services sector and wholesale industry. Shares are up 54.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. STAAR Surgical Company, together with its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells implantable lenses for the cataracts and refractive surgery.
- Practice your STAA trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about STAA
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV