Applied Micro Circuits Corporation, or AppliedMicro (Nasdaq:AMCC), today announced that it will host a technical discussion panel “Open Source Impact: Driving Next-Generation Innovation in Cloud Computing and Data Center Architecture” at 11 a.m. on Thursday, Oct. 27 in the Mission City Meeting Room at the Santa Clara Convention Center, 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, Calif.
AppliedMicro President and CEO Dr. Paramesh Gopi will lead the panel discussion with experts from the hardware, software, OEM, research and academic communities. Reservations for the live event are limited and available by invitation only. Analysts and institutional investors interested in attending the event are encouraged to request an invitation by contacting Maria Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AppliedMicro OverviewAppliedMicro is a global leader in energy conscious computing solutions for telco, enterprise, data center, consumer and SMB applications. With a 30-year heritage as an innovator in high-speed connectivity and high performance embedded processing, AppliedMicro employs patented SoC solutions that can deliver up to 40% reduction in power consumption without sacrificing performance. AppliedMicro's corporate headquarters are located in Sunnyvale, California. Sales and engineering offices are located throughout the world. For further information regarding AppliedMicro, visit the company’s Web site at http://www.apm.com. Copyright2011. Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All Rights Reserved, AppliedMicro and the APM logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Applied Micro Circuits Corporation. All other product or service names are the property of their respective owners.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV