NGL Energy Partners LP (NYSE:NGL) announced today that the board of directors of its general partner has approved a quarterly cash distribution of $.3375 per unit ($1.35 on an annualized basis) for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, payable to unitholders of record as of the close of business on October 31, 2011. The cash distribution will be paid November 14, 2011 on approximately 14.8 million common and subordinated units and the general partner’s 0.1% interest in the Partnership.
About NGL Energy Partners LP
The Partnership owns and operates a vertically integrated energy business with three operating segments: midstream, wholesale supply and marketing and retail propane. NGL completed its initial public offering in May 2011. For further information visit the Partnership's website at www.nglenergypartners.com.
This release is a qualified notice under Treasury Regulation Section
Brokers and nominees should treat 100% of NGL Energy
Partner LP’s distributions to foreign investors as being attributable to
income that is effectively connected with a United States trade or
Therefore, distributions to foreign investors are
subject to federal income tax withholding at the highest applicable
effective tax rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV