Magellan Midstream Stock Hits New 52-Week High (MMP)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Magellan Midstream Partners (NYSE:MMP) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $63.29, above its previous 52-week high of $63.22 with 20,963 shares traded as of 9:50 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 312,800 shares over the past 30 days. Magellan Midstream has a market cap of $7.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 11.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the transportation, storage, and distribution of refined petroleum products and crude oil in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.2, above the average energy industry P/E ratio of 20.8 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your MMP trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV