NEW YORK ( TheStreet) - Company insiders and potential investors plowed heavily into these six stocks this past week. Furthermore, some of the stocks have high dividend yields and are seen reaping attractive returns, according to analysts' estimates. A few of these companies are scheduled to report their quarterly earnings in the first week of November.
Based on heavy insider buying, analyst recommendations and favorable company-related developments, these six stocks have potential upsides ranging from 8% to 110%. Fifty-three percent of the analysts covering these stocks issued a buy recommendation and the rest rated a hold, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
We present the stocks in order of their earnings release date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV