GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo., Oct. 21, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CIBER's Federal operations have been awarded a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) by the Commander, Navy Region Europe, Africa, Southwest Asia (CNREURAFSWA). Under this BPA CIBER is eligible to bid on task orders that will provide assistance for a broad range of policy analysis, program management support, budgeting, information management, subject matter expertise, contingency planning and other information support analysis related to its support of the following United States Navy installations:
- Naval Support Activity, Naples, Italy (including Gaeta, Italy)
- Naval Air Station, Sigonella, Italy
- Naval Support Activity, Souda Bay, Crete
- Naval Station Rota, Spain
- Naval Support Activity, Bahrain
- Camp Lemonier, Djibouti, Africa
CIBER was selected as a BPA awardee for its extensive experience in operations, deployment planning, system engineering, current and future plans, budgeting, and information technology with a variety of other defense customers including U.S. Northern Command, Alaska Command and Air Force Space Command, among others.
"We're proud to have been chosen to provide critical analyst services which facilitate shore and service support to Naval Forces throughout Europe, Africa, and Southwest Asia," said Dr. Ron Smith, general manager of CIBER Federal. "We look forward to partnering with CNREURAFSWA to keep the Fleet and Allied Forces shore service support active and vibrant throughout the region."About CIBER, Inc. CIBER, Inc. is a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company applying practical innovation through services and solutions that deliver tangible results for both commercial and government clients. Services include application development and management, ERP implementation, change management, project management, systems integration, infrastructure management and end-user computing, as well as strategic business and technology consulting. Founded in 1974 and headquartered in Greenwood Village, Colorado, CIBER has more than 8,500 employees and operates in 19 countries, serving clients in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific. Annual revenue in 2010 was $1.1 billion. CIBER trades on the New York Stock exchange (NYSE: CBR), and is included in the Russell 2000 Index and the S&P Small Cap 600 Index. For more information, visit www.ciber.com. SOURCE CIBER, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV