Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE Amex: SARA) (the “Company”) is featured as the cover story in the October 2011 issue of Oil & Gas Financial Journal. The story features an interview with Mr. Thomas Cooke, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Andy Clifford, President, as they discuss the recent history of the Company as well as their plans to grow and build shareholder value going forward. The complete article can be found on the Company website.
About Saratoga Resources
Saratoga is an independent exploration and production company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 33,869 gross (31,125 net) acres, mostly held-by-production, located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. For more information, go to our website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
About Oil & Gas Financial JournalThe mission of Oil & Gas Financial Journal is to provide petroleum industry managers, analysts and investors credible information about the most important financial developments of oil exploration, oil and gas investing, international and regional oil and gas information and more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV