WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), a leading global business process outsourcing (BPO) provider, today announced that it will hold an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders on Tuesday, November 22, 2011, beginning at 11.00 am (Jersey time), at Queensway House, Hilgrove Street, St Helier, Jersey JE1 1ES, Channel Islands.
The Company distributed the notice of the extraordinary general meeting, the proxy statement and form of proxy on or about October 21, 2011.
The notice of the extraordinary general meeting, proxy statement, form of proxy and ADR voting card are available on the investor relations page of the Company's corporate website, www.wns.com. Shareholders may also obtain copies of the notice of the extraordinary general meeting, proxy statement, form of proxy and ADR voting card, free of charge, by sending a written request to the Company's registered office at:
Queensway House, Hilgrove Street, St Helier, Jersey JE1 1ES, Channel Islands (attention: Sheena Toudic, telephone: +44 (0)1534 281 877) or email@example.com (attention Ronald D’Mello).About WNS WNS (Holdings) Limited (NYSE: WNS), is a leading global business process outsourcing company. WNS offers business value to 200+ global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals including Travel, Insurance, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics and Healthcare and Utilities. WNS delivers an entire spectrum of business process outsourcing services such as finance and accounting, customer care, technology solutions, research and analytics and industry specific back office and front office processes. WNS has over 21,000 professionals across 21 delivery centers worldwide including Costa Rica, India, Philippines, Romania, Sri Lanka and United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.wns.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV