- Revenues of $216.2 million were up $1.0 million (0.5%) from 2010.
- Segment operating income was $5.4 million as compared to $9.9 million in 2010.
- Free cash flow was $23.8 million compared to $23.0 million in 2010.
- Cash and cash equivalents were $104.6 million at September 30, 2011.
- Denali Backcountry Lodge and Denali Cabins were purchased on September 16 for $15.3 million in cash.
- 250,760 shares of common stock were repurchased at an aggregate cost of $4.6 million.
- Debt was $3.6 million, with a debt-to-capital ratio of 0.9% at September 30, 2011.
Viad Corp Announces Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.