The specialty retail industry closed the day up 0.3%. Lentuo International Inc (LAS), iParty Corporation (IPT), Bluefly Inc (BFLY), and PC Mall Inc (MALL) were all decliners today within the specialty retail industry with Zale Corporation (ZLC) being today's featured specialty retail loser. Zale Corporation fell 14 cents (-4%) to $3.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 927,726 shares of Zale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 835,000 shares. Zale Corporation, through its subsidiaries, operates as a specialty retailer of fine jewelry in North America. Zale Corporation has a market cap of $101 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 26.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Zale as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, generally weak debt management, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full Zale Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ZLC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV