Trident Microsystems To Announce Third Quarter Results On Nov. 3, 2011
Trident Microsystems, Inc. (NASDAQ:TRID) will announce financial results for its fiscal third quarter ending Sept. 30, 2011 after the market closes on Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011. Dr. Bami Bastani, the company’s CEO, will host a conference call to review the financial results and to update investors on the company’s turnaround and strategic direction.
|Investor Conference Call|
|Date: Thursday, Nov. 3, 2011|
|Time: 2:00 p.m. Pacific Time (5:00 p.m. Eastern Time)|
|Domestic Dial-In: 800.573.4754|
|International Dial-In: 617.224.4325|
A replay of the conference call will be available for one week, beginning on Nov. 3, 2011 and will be accessible by calling 888-286-8010 (domestic) or +1-617-801-6888 (international) using access code 65791851.
This call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and can be accessed at Trident’s web site at: http://www.tridentmicro.com. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call at www.fulldisclosure.com, Thomson/CCBN’s individual investor portal, powered by StreetEvents. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson’s password-protected event management site, StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com).
About TridentTrident Microsystems, Inc., with headquarters in Sunnyvale, California, is a leading force in the digital home entertainment market, delivering an extensive range of platform solutions that enhance the consumer experience in the Connected Home. As one of the top-three semiconductor providers to both the TV and set-top box markets, Trident's solutions can be found in the products of leading OEMs and channel partners worldwide. For further information about Trident and its products, please consult the Company's web site: www.tridentmicro.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV