- Reinstated the dividend program at an annualized rate of $.16 per share.
- Increased sales and net income by 33% and 41%, respectively, over the prior year.
- Increased cash balances and maintained the Company’s solid financial position.
- Increased our presence in our energy business with a new customer that has awarded us several programs related to the shale fracturing segment.
- Added two new product lines in our recreational vehicle market which were an element of a year over year sales increase of 39% in this business.
- Invested $1.7 million in property and equipment during fiscal 2011 with an additional investment of $1.4 million occurring in the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Invested in our human resource capital by increasing our headcount by one-third in the past year.
- Increased our share price by 61% in fiscal 2011, which followed a 38% increase in share price in fiscal 2010.
WSI Industries Reports Improved Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.