- Reinstated the dividend program at an annualized rate of $.16 per share.
- Increased sales and net income by 33% and 41%, respectively, over the prior year.
- Increased cash balances and maintained the Company’s solid financial position.
- Increased our presence in our energy business with a new customer that has awarded us several programs related to the shale fracturing segment.
- Added two new product lines in our recreational vehicle market which were an element of a year over year sales increase of 39% in this business.
- Invested $1.7 million in property and equipment during fiscal 2011 with an additional investment of $1.4 million occurring in the first quarter of fiscal 2012.
- Invested in our human resource capital by increasing our headcount by one-third in the past year.
- Increased our share price by 61% in fiscal 2011, which followed a 38% increase in share price in fiscal 2010.
WSI Industries Reports Improved Full Year Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.