Carter’s, Inc. (NYSE:CRI) will announce its third quarter 2011 results before the market opens on Thursday, October 27, 2011. The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (ET) on this date to discuss its results and current business outlook. The call will be broadcast live via webcast.
To access the webcast, please go to the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.carters.com. To participate in the call, please dial the phone number below 5-10 minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the call. Presentation materials may be accessed through the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.carters.com.
Conference Call Telephone Number: 913-312-0708
A replay of the call will be available from 11:30 a.m. (ET) on October 27, 2011, through 11:30 a.m. (ET) on November 5, 2011.Replay Telephone Number: 719-457-0820 Passcode for Replay: 3242025
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV