PALO ALTO, Calif., Oct. 20, 2011 -- Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: JAZZ) today announced that it will host a conference call and live webcast on Tuesday, November 1, 2011 at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time/ 1:30 p.m. Pacific Time. During the call, company management will provide a business and financial update and review third quarter 2011 results.
The live webcast and press release may be accessed from the Investors section of the Jazz Pharmaceuticals' website at www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. Please connect to the website prior to the start of the conference call to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary to listen to the webcast. An archived version of the webcast will be available for at least one week.
Investors may participate in the conference call by dialing 1-866-700-7173 in the U.S., or 1-617-213-8838 outside the U.S., and entering passcode 78394935.
About Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.Jazz Pharmaceuticals (Nasdaq: JAZZ) is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on identifying, developing and commercializing innovative products to meet unmet medical needs in neurology and psychiatry. For further information see www.jazzpharmaceuticals.com. SOURCE Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV