MHI Hospitality Corporation Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter 2011
MHI Hospitality Corporation (NASDAQ: MDH) (the “Company”) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.02 per common share of beneficial interest for the quarter ending December 31, 2011. The fourth quarter dividend will be paid on January 11, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 15, 2011.
MHI Hospitality Corporation is a self-managed and self-administered lodging REIT focused on the acquisition, renovation, upbranding and repositioning of upscale to upper upscale full-service hotels in the Mid-Atlantic and Southern United States. Currently, the Company’s portfolio consists of investments in ten hotel properties, nine of which are wholly-owned and comprise 2,110 rooms. All of the Company’s wholly-owned properties operate under the Hilton Worldwide, InterContinental Hotels Group and Starwood Hotels and Resorts brands. The Company has a 25.0 percent interest in the Crowne Plaza Hollywood Beach Resort. The Company also has a leasehold interest in the common area of Shell Island Resort, a resort condominium property. MHI Hospitality Corporation was organized in 2004 and is headquartered in Williamsburg, Virginia. For more information please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV