MEXICO CITY, Oct. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B de C.V. ("Aeromexico") (BMV: AEROMEX), the largest intercontinental airline in Mexico, will hold its third quarter 2011 conference call on Friday, October 28, 2011 at 10:30 am U.S. ET ( 09:30 am Mexico City Time). The earnings press release for the third quarter 2011 will be issued on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, after market close.
Presenting on the call will be Andres Conesa Labastida, Chief Executive Officer, and Ricardo Sanchez Baker, Chief Financial Officer.
The conference call can be accessed by dialing: +1 (706) 634-0819 (international toll free) and entering passcode: 21122604. Further local dial in numbers can be accessed through the following link : http://www.aeromexico.com/us/ExperienceAeromexico/AeromexicoCorporate/informsAeromexico/Investors-Relations.html
A replay will be available Friday, October 28, 2011 at 1:30 PM US ET, ending at midnight US ET on Friday, November 27, 2011. The replay is accessible by dialing +1(855) 859-2056 or +1(404) 537-3406 and entering passcode 21122604.An audio replay of the conference call will be available at: http://www.aeromexico.com/us/ExperienceAeromexico/AeromexicoCorporate/informsAeromexico/Investors-Relations.html About Grupo Aeromexico Grupo Aeromexico operates its main hub out of Terminal 2 in the Mexico City International Airport. The Group's airlines operate over 550 daily flights to different cities in Mexico, the United States, Canada, Central and South America, and Europe and Asia. Aeromexico is a founding member of SkyTeam, the global airline alliance comprised of 15 airlines. SOURCE Grupo Aeromexico S.A.B de C.V.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV