- Third quarter 2011 net income was $3.4 million or $.80 diluted earnings per share, a 4.2% increase in net income from the same period in 2010 and the highest quarterly net income in the Company’s history.
- For the first nine months of 2011, net income was $9.3 million or $2.37 diluted earnings per share, a 22.3% increase in net income from the same period in 2010 and the highest year-to-date nine-month net income in the Company’s history.
- Total loans increased $86.8 million during the quarter to $925.8 million at September 30, 2011.
- Total assets grew to a record $1.49 billion at September 30, 2011 compared to $1.41 billion at June 30, 2011.
- Net interest income, after provisions for loan losses, for the nine months of 2011 was $30.1 million compared with $25.7 million for the same period in the prior year.
- The provision for loan losses decreased to $4.4 million for the first nine months of 2011 compared to $8.9 million for the same period in 2010.
- In August, the Company redeemed all of the US Treasury Department’s preferred stock investment under the TARP Capital Purchase Program using $6.25 million in cash and a $12.5 million investment by the US Treasury Department under the Small Business Lending Fund.
- The Company increased its quarterly dividend to $0.18 per share, its 103rd consecutive quarterly cash dividend to Horizon’s shareholders.
- Horizon’s tangible book value per share rose to $29.68 compared with $26.50 at the close of the third quarter of 2010.
- Horizon’s capital ratios, including Tier 1 Capital to total risk weighted assets of 12.37%, continue to be well above the regulatory standards for well-capitalized banks.
Horizon Bancorp Reports Record Quarter And Year-to-Date Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.