To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Thursday evening.
Tupperware (TUP): "The stock has been hammered. Resin costs are coming down. Why not start a position?"
Carrizo Oil & Gas (CRZO): "I want you to hold on and maybe trim your position. Let the rest run. It's very inexpensive."EastGroup Properties (EGP): "This is a great real estate investment trust. Pull the trigger. The quarter was very sound." Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR): "There are people who want this stock lower. This stock is still expensive. Let's wait until it gets even cheaper. I don't like battleground stocks." JC Penney (JCP): "The dividend is covered and Ron Johnson can work his magic. I think it's got another 10% to 15%." Barnes & Noble (BKS): "They are hostage to Amazon.com (AMZN) and in the end, Amazon destroys all and keeps going higher." --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV