Search Jim Cramer's Mad Money trading recommendations using our exclusive Mad Money Stock Screener and watch Jim Cramer's Mad Money Post Game video exclusively on TheStreet.com.
NEW YORK (
) -- On yet another roller coaster day on Wall Street, Jim Cramer asked his
TV show viewers where the market would be without Europe.
He then outlined 10 reasons why the U.S. markets deserve to trade higher.
1. The transports are strong. Cramer said to just listen to the
conference call and you'll hear how autos, industrials and chemicals are all strong.
2. Tech's bouncing back. From
, and yes, even
, a stock which Cramer owns for his charitable trust,
Action Alerts PLUS
, are all doing well.
3. Industrial companies are flourishing. Cramer cited
(NUE - Get Report)
as two companies with fantastic earnings.
4. Aerospace is booming. Cramer referred viewers to
for all the information they need.
5. Retailers expect a good holiday season. With cotton prices falling, everyone from
seem to be springing back to life.
6. Restaurants are climbing back. Despite
awful numbers, Cramer said he like this group and even added
7. The autos are in good shape. Left for dead just two years ago,
is even talking up a new dividend.
8. Utilities have improved. Cramer said these high yielders are fabulous day-to-day operators.
9. Packaged goods are doing well. These may not be sexy, said Cramer, but
is a good stock.
10. Oil and gas. Cramer said strong domestic production continues to lift this group.
Cramer said there are still some segments that are lacking, like plastics and of course, the banks, but everything else deserves to trade higher, and would, if not for Europe's control over our markets.