Royce Micro-Cap Trust (NYSE: RMT) as of September 30, 2011
- Only micro-cap closed-end fund
- Average weekly trading volume of approximately 281,000 shares
- Fund’s adviser has more than 35 years of small- and micro-cap investment experience
Closing Prices – September 30, 2011
|NAV $ 8.87|
|MKT $ 7.64|
Total Return Performance
Periods ended September 30, 2011
|Year to Date*||-18.32||-18.59|
|Three-Year Average Annual||0.65||0.59|
|Five-Year Average Annual||-1.46||-5.24|
|10-Year Average Annual||8.03||8.19|
|Wtd Average Geometric Market Cap:||$262 million|
|Wtd. Average P/E Ratio:||14.1x*|
|Wtd. Average P/B Ratio:||1.2x|
|Net Assets Applicable to Common Stock:||$309 million|
*Excludes 21% of portfolio holdings with zero or negative earnings as of 9/30/11.
Net leverage is the percentage, in excess of 100%, of the total value of equity type investments, divided by net assets applicable to common stock.
Top 10 Positions
% of Net Assets
|1. Kennedy-Wilson Holdings||2.6%|
|2. Sapient Corporation||1.9|
|3. Richardson Electronics||1.8|
|4. Tennant Company||1.7|
|5. Raven Industries||1.5|
|6. Seneca Foods Cl. B||1.4|
|7. America’s Car-Mart, Inc.||1.4|
|8. Drew Industries||1.4|
|9. Advisory Board (The)||1.4|
|10. Epoch Holding Corp.||1.4|
Top Five Sectors
% of Net Assets
|2. Information Technology||30|
|4. Consumer Discretionary||18|
Royce Micro-Cap Trust, Inc. (NYSE-RMT) declared a quarterly distribution of $0.14 per share on its Common Stock. The price of shares issued for reinvestment was determined on September 13, 2011. The distribution, optionally payable in additional shares of Common Stock, or in cash by specific stockholder election, was paid on September 23, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on September 6, 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV