NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at 1 p.m.:
Newfield Exploration Co. fell 14.6 percent to $35.91.
Inphi Corp. fell 8.5 percent to $9.51.
Cohen & Steers Inc. fell 8.0 percent to $24.12.Xerium Technologies Inc. fell 7.5 percent to $8.82. Ingersoll-Rand Co. fell 7.5 percent to $27.49. Astoria Financial Corp. fell 7.4 percent to $7.94. Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. fell 6.8 percent to $43.35. ExamWorks Group fell 6.8 percent to $9.64. MaxLinear Inc. fell 6.7 percent to $5.16. GulfMark Offshore A fell 6.6 percent to $39.70.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV