ATLANTA, Oct. 20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Crawford & Company (NYSE: CRDA; CRDB), the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions, has named Robert O'Brien vice president of account management for its U.S. Property & Casualty business.
In this role, O'Brien will lead the business unit's national and regional account management teams. He has more than 30 years of experience in sales, technology, insurance and management, and his sales development programs have helped companies grow through a unified approach leveraging client relationships, sales, technology and training.
O'Brien has held senior sales leadership and director-level positions at Willis, HRH, Hobbs Group, ExecuTrain, Lotus Development and Tektronix. Most recently, has was principal at OSP LLC, a sales and marketing consulting firm.
O'Brien serves on the board of directors of the Herring Foundation of Hope, which he helped create 13 years ago, and on the advisory board of iM@ interactive MOBILE @advertising. He graduated from Fairfield University, Fairfield, Conn., with a bachelor of science degree in marketing.About Crawford Based in Atlanta, Ga., Crawford & Company ( www.crawfordandcompany.com) is the world's largest independent provider of claims management solutions to the risk management and insurance industry as well as self-insured entities, with an expansive global network serving clients in more than 70 countries. The Crawford System of Claims Solutions(SM) offers comprehensive, integrated claims services, business process outsourcing and consulting services for major product lines including property and casualty claims management, workers compensation claims and medical management, and legal settlement administration. The Company's shares are traded on the NYSE under the symbols CRDA and CRDB. SOURCE Crawford & Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV